As much as I love my sweets, believe it or not I love working out just as much. But my workouts are only enjoyable if I have an amazing playlist to go with. My workouts start out intense, then slow down some, then the last few minutes I step it up again. I rotate between the elliptical, treadmill and weights. Here are some songs that really get my heart going:
1. Embers – Just Jack
2. Radio - Beyonce
3. Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z and Alicia Keys
4. Womanizer – Britney Spears
5. Calabria 2007 - Enur
6. Piece of Me – Britney Spears
7. XR2 – M.I.A.
8. Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
9. Jungle Drum – Emiliana Torrini
10. Starstruck – Lady Gaga
What songs do you like working out to?