Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to Cool

After a week off of moving and settling into my 2nd year of college, I am ready to get back to blogging. I love how much easier it is 2nd time around! I like knowing where everything is, having friends, and not being the youngest lol. How are y'all liking school so far?

to go along with the start of the academic year, a "back to school" mix:

1. Kids - MGMT
2. Back To The 101 - Albert Hammond Jr.
3. Daylight – Matt & Kim
4. Still Alright – Adam Merrin
5. My Only Offer – Mates of State
6. For Beginners – M. Ward
7. That It Moves – Greg Laswell
8. That’ll Be The Plan – Daniel Martin Moore
9. Parachute - Shugo Tokumaru
10. Launch Yourself - Adem

9 comments:

Laura Soler said...

yep, it was about time!
I missed your blogging (and playlists)so much!
You gotta do the Cover Album thing I tagged you about!

Taryn said...

it's great to hear you got settled in well :) sounds like it is going to be a fun year.
I don't start school till sept 14th, I feel pretty lucky.

erika sorocco said...

Yay! You're back. And you've featured Albert Hammond Jr. (love!) again! :)

Anonymous said...

I just moved in yesterday, it was insane. we were super productive though b/c my roomy had moved in early so she could help and she is a great organizer. still I was so mentally and physically exhausted. now I'm just catching up with friends and waiting for classes to start tomorrow

Anonymous said...

oh my school started last monday!I havent gone since im out of town. but im leaving this monday 4 school awww i cant imagine all the homework!!

Lexie said...

i dont start school til sept 10th! but it is SO much easier the second time around!

la petite fashionista said...

i've had a good start to school, but the first week dragged on for what seemed like forever.. looking forward to our first football game monday!

p.s. LOVE "kids" & MGMT in general. i get giddy when they play it at our local bar :)

Lily said...

I love your blog! You always have such great ideas and awesome themed playlists.

http://theartnoveaugirl.blogspot.com/

Casey Lewis said...

Ah!!! I love Greg Laswell so, so much. Great playlist!