Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Indian Princess

I saw these beautifully majestic Native American princess "crowns and tiaras" in the recent Teen Vogue and was enchanted by them.
See some more of these creations at http://littledoeislove.com/!

***Sorry I've been so slack latey on posting :( college is my excuse

***** I will also be posting my Amy Winehouse pics either this week or next, don't worry - they will be posted eventually (I'm stillnwaiting for some people to put their pictures up on facebook)

HAPPY VOTING!

13 comments:

Nicola said...

they are such cute pictures, i love the headbands, they are fab. :)

taffy. said...

god damn it.
i wish i could vote.

Candice said...

these were on teen vogue?
wow! its so mature for them

and i cant wait for your amy winehouse pics!

Anonymous said...

oo love the actual crown

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

I love the polaroid-ish lightening

la petite fashionista said...

i loved that editorial! i think headpieces are going to be a new big trend:)

can't wait to see the amy winehouse costume!

Mary said...

oh wow... I want to be a flower princess! ahahha.

can't wait for the winehoue pictures!!!

Mon Chér said...

head pieces look so excellent, especially in the sunlight.
i'm hanging out for some amy winehouse ;)

Lexie said...

get on it girl! ;)

Chantelle said...

grrr i love these shots!

N/OutofFashion said...

Gorgeous shoot.

Shenanigans said...

wow! those are pretty.

I just love the native american style.

Anonymous said...

oh my gooosh these photos are so beautiful! I love the feather hair thing, must try and make one of these sometime...
xox