Thursday, November 6, 2008

No Words Needed

This weeks top 10 songs are all instrumental, meaning you will hear no words spoken throughout all of them. Frankly, they are so beautiful, I think lyrics would taint them!

1. I Saw the Bright Shinies - The Octopus Project
2. Pretty Good Year - Vitamin String Quartet
3. Life In Technicolor - Coldplay
4. Arrangements of Shapes and Space - Camera Obscura
5. My Family's Role In the World Revolution - Beirut
6. End of the World Party - Medeski, Martin & Wood
7. Soulful Strut - Young-Holt Unlimited
8. The Russian - The Bees
9. Grazing In The Grass - Hugh Masekela
10. You Know How I Do - Vitamin String Quartet

7 comments:

yiqin; said...

Wow, I always loved lyrics. But I have to check all this out!

taffy. said...

these are incredibly cool.

Lexie said...

have you ever heard "water from the same source" by rachel? it's one of my favorite instrumental pieces.

N/OutofFashion said...

I love camera obscura! x

Luna said...

love love

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

anything by coldplay is always good;)

Charlotte said...

how truly wonderful.