Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Smell Sex and Candy

Happy Halloween Eve Y'all! So far we have had a childish Halloween playlist, an EXTREMELY scary one, and now is for the grown up one, complete with items and all!

What are you all being for Halloween? I have this thing about I cant be the same thing twice. This year I am going as Amy Winehouse - pictures from it may be posted - I will have to see how good the transformation comes out!

1. Halloweenhead - Ryan Adams

gloves, fredflare.com


2. Sex And Candy - Marcy Playground

shoes, modcloth.com


3. Cemeteries of London - Coldplay

ring, fredflare.com


4. Ghost - Rogue Wave

cookies, Eleni's Bakery NYC


5. Devils and Gods - Tori Amos

top, Chloe


6. What's A Girl To Do? - Bat for Lashes

hairpiece, Urban Outfitters


7. My Dear Country - Norah Jones

dress, Forever 21


8. Ghost Train - Counting Crows

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails EXTREME WEAR in Emerald City (also my current nail polish)


9. Your Lips Are Red - St. Vincent

top, lulus.com


10. Bat's Mouth - Bat for Lashes


leggings, American Apparel

15 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

Ah i can't wait to see the amy winehouse costume! you're so creative that im sure its going to be amazing :D post pictures!:)

Lexie said...

i cannot wait to see photos! you are going to be an awesome halloween mom i think. your kids are going to be so cute in costumes and have the greatest party food!

erin meagan said...

i'm loving the Sally Hansen Emerald City!

WendyB said...

Wow, I love the top from Lulus.

taffy. said...

sex and candy is one of my favourite songs ever.

Anonymous said...

I love Cemeteries of London by Coldplay - their entire new CD is incredibly amazing! And Counting Crows too, they're always so fun :)

Happy Halloween!

The Beauty Mum said...

Ooh love the green shoes! How did the outfit turn out? Pics...?

Kat said...

i love when you do these posts because i usually want everything!
love the gloves, dress and hair piece especially. seriously want a hair piece like that one so bad!
a girl i know went as amy winehouse to halloween party and the scary thing was she really did look like her!
cannot wait to see pictures!
happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

what a great playlist! ryan adams & coldplay, two of my ultimate favs!! and that owl ring is awesome :)

Sydney said...

i know almost all of those songs!

and i spotted those american apparel leggings and want the so badly.

jess said...

I can't wait to see the photos. I really like the lace gloves

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

OOh, I love Halloween. What a fun list. I WANT that dress from F21. So awesome

Human Racing said...

I can't wait to see the costume! I love the song Sex and Candy, so great choice of title too.

Flavia Flanders said...

those shoes are so perfect!.

Romeika said...

The UO's hat, the green shoes and the lacy gloves, such great pieces.