Sunday, November 9, 2008

Amy Winehouse

Because when you dress up like Amy Winehouse, you have to have the attitude of Amy Winehouse!
Halloween was so much fun dressed up like Amy, apparently she and Sarah Palin were the top 2 costumes this Halloween for women. For my look, I had my artist roommate draw her tattoos on my arms (which I all have are blurry pics of). I wore a black wife beater and skinny jeans with zippers on the ankles, as well as some UBER high f-me pumps. It took like 20 mintues, layer upon ,layer of black ink liquid eye liner (no wonder she never washes herself). And after making a hole in the ozone with all the hairspray I used and TEASING, I got the effect of a beehive (it was taller than it looks in the picture). I finished off the look with candy cigs, a Chanel-esque purse, and a British accent :)

^my shoes next to "Brawny" man

23 comments:

taffy. said...

NICE!

Nicola said...

oh my goodness, thats a fab halloween costume!! well done!!
:D

Natalie said...

HAHHAA THAT IS REALLY COOL!

IRIS and PIETER said...

haha it's always cool to dress up like amy winehouse! :D i love your costume.
thankyou for your lovely comment.

Minna said...

Oooh Amy Winehouse. Great costume, I love her! :)

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

OMG!!!! YOU EVEN DREW THE TATTOOS
WICKED!

..... said...

wicked !!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love it! Great costume, looks like it was a lot of fun!

this wheel's on fire said...

you look great!!

Cassidy said...

Very creative =D
I adore your blog, would you mind checking out mine?

Tru said...

i love the costume and i love that someone was the brawny man thats brilliant

Anonymous said...

haha awesome! you look great!

Mon Chér said...

Must've been such fun!
You pull it off nicely x

yiqin; said...

Hahah you look so much better than her :D

Susana Rodrigues said...

haha how cool and original :D

Couture Carrie said...

Perfect! Although you have MUCH nicer hair than she does :)

xoxox,
CC

Golden Calf said...

Your costume looks so great! Amy Winehouse to the max! (minus the train wrecki-ness/missing teeth)

simplysteph said...

yeah so smart, i havne't seen anyone replicate with tattoos, how clever/.

Shenanigans said...

haha! My mom was her for Halloween.

Sarah Palin is a pretty scary. I honestly would not want to bump into her on Halloween or any night.

I love your costume. The candy ciggarit is a nice touch.

Syed said...

Hahahaha love it!!!!

s.i. michaels said...

Fabulous!

Romeika said...

Great styling job, it's really so Amy!:-)

Anonymous said...

ahaha you look so good!