Monday, November 17, 2008

Cute as a Button


I made this cake for a baby shower - button themed. I made little pastel button sugar cookies and placed them all over a cream cheese frosted yellow cake.

This weeks playlist are all songs that make me feel cute. You know those songs that just make you feel cute and wanna dance around in your room in your girliest, frilliest outfit?

1. Sometimes - The Strokes
2. Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
3. Mariella - Kate Nash
4. Grace Kelly - Mika
5. She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
6. Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
7. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire Weekend
8. I Thought I Saw Your Face Today - She & Him
9. Sex - The Pipettes
10. I Was Made For You - She & Him
Stay CUTE!

14 comments:

Cara said...

Adorable cake and I bet it tastes delish too. Cream cheese icing is my fave!

taffy. said...

you always make the cutest desserts.
and everything else...
WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN TALENTED?!

Mon Chér said...

Your desserts always look too good to eat.
And whenever I listen to 'Mariella' I always get the silliest grin on my face :)

Anonymous said...

you're too amazing with cakes to be true! and i love silver lining!

WendyB said...

Very pretty!

Lexie said...

that is the cutest cake! you are so talented lady!

la petite fashionista said...

you are way too talented! (well, i guess there's really no such thing as TOO talented) this looks so yummy! :) how do you come up with new ideas for cakes for each event?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That cake is adorable!

Kat said...

You are fantastic!!! Seriously how adorable is this?! You could make millions out of these cakes!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job! That's one cute cake.
And I love the Kooks.

Flavia Flanders said...

and it looks tasty too..

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful cake, you should consider opening a bakery

Ashleigh said...

wow!

yiqin; said...

Those are cookies?! they look like gummy sweets! wow, so delicious!