Thursday, October 9, 2008

Homeward Bound

I'm super excited for right now I am flying back home for fall break. Home sweet home. I cannot wait to see my friends, parents, and dance teachers... and go to target (I don't have a car here in college and although I am walking distance from Urban Outfitters and American Apparel, I still miss my Target). I might blog while I'm at home, I might not - I don't know, its sort of like a vacation to me. But here is the weeks playlist - a perfect list for the short flight home:

1. Home - Leona Naess
2. The Long Way Home - Norah Jones
3. Homeward Bound - Simon & Garfunkel
4. Homebird - Foy Vance
5. Find My Way Back Home - Priscilla Ahn
6. Vienna - Billy Joel
7. Come Around Again - Jet
8. West Coat - Coconut Records
9. Home – Vanessa Carlton
10. At Home (Time Unknown) - The Elected

10 comments:

Lexie said...

awww i love that simon & garfunkle song. i hope you have a wonderful fall break!

Flavia Flanders said...

nice tracks.

NonchalantMod said...

great selection.. i will definitely download some of them!

Human Racing said...

It's weird how many of these songs I haven't heard of. I'll definately have to look some of these up.

Sydney said...

yay!

happy homecoming!

yiqin; said...

It is always good to be home :) Love those songs you've picked!

Trish said...

Love your playlists<3

Mary said...

!!!!
This and the last post are two of my favourite posts you've ever done. I love almost all of these songs, and the rest I'm downloading this second!

Mary said...

i hope you had fun going back home...and at Target!
i hope you checked the new Go!International line :)

la petite fashionista said...

i'm so jealous that you get a fall break! :)

i'm interested to see how you enjoy your time at home! for me, i know so many people stuck at home, and it made me grateful to be away!