Saturday, October 4, 2008

How Far Is Heaven?

Sorry for the pitiful blogging this week - I had a midterm paper to work on and this weekend is parents weekend, so you know.....anyways, here is the weeks playlist - all songs concerning saints, angels and heaven (none of these songs are "religious" per say but I liked this theme and was surprised with my results).

1. Clouds Parting (8:14 AM) - The Elected
2. Just Like Heaven - The Watson Twins
3. Angel - Jack Johnson
4. Saint Simon - The Shins
5. Holes To Heaven - Jack Johnson
6. Go to Heaven - The Pierces
7. Cupid - Jack Johnson
8. Earth Angel - Death Cab for Cutie
9. St. Appolonia - Beirut
10. Heaven - Bitter:Sweet

7 comments:

Lexie said...

i love the earth angel death cab cover! great picks once again.

i have a midterm essay due thurs ... no fun!

yiqin; said...

Thanks for sharing these songs! :) I love death cab!!! :D

Anonymous said...

beirut, death cab, watson twins- amazing!

Sydney said...

oooooh! good collection of songs!
i love all those artists!

Human Racing said...

Nice list. A lot of great artists, especially the shins.

Diana Coronado said...

Nice music taste !!

Rachel said...

Ah, purple tree! I have lots of memories there, but be careful...the last few times I was there it got a bit shadey. I never made it to the salsa dancing, but I have a friend who was going regularly. Love Poogans Porch brunch! Sounds like you're having a good time. You MUST MUST MUST go to Basil...I can't remember the prices, so you might want to make it more of a treat than anything.

I never did the bridge run, but my last year in CHS I worked in MtP at the foot of the bridge. After work I would run or walk over the bridge. Both are incredible workouts, but it can get very very windy up there!

you can email me if you have any questions...happyufgrL AT aol DOT com. Glad to hear that you're loving the city! I miss it!!