Saturday, May 15, 2010

Out in the club, sippin' that bubb'

(some cupcakes from my birthday)
It's my birthday week of turning 21 - so here is my playlist of songs perfect for girls getting ready to go out and have a good time (notice all the Lady Gaga, I can't help but love her):
.
1. Love Today - Mika
2. Hurricane Drunk – Florence + The Machine
3. Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus
4. Cheap Champagne – Georgie James
5. Telephone – Lady Gaga
6. I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
7. Boys Boys Boys – Lady Gaga
8. Drinking Song – Jenny Owen Youngs
9. Dancing With Myself – The Donnas
10. Just Dance – Lady Gaga
^LOTS of guilty pleasures!

12 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Happy 21st birthday!!! Hope it's a blast - don't forget the water and whatever you do, don't let anyone buy you a drink or shot called a "cement mixer". That's one lesson I learned on my lovely 21st...lol. Cheers! :)

~Jaime

Emily said...

Happy 21st! Go for a french martini- they're incredible
x

R.Paris said...

Happy 21st!!
Your cupcakes look amaaazing!

Get a Mai Tai!

x

Nicola said...

happy happy happy 21st birthday!!! i hope you had a lovely time!!! :)

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said...

Happy birthday! I love your playlist, some of the funnest times are had getting ready to go out with a bunch of your best friends :)

Lexie said...

WOW i want cupcakes now!

tess said...

I love hurricaine drunk

Thelma said...

aah, 21...have fun, a drink and a cupcake for me!

Romi said...

Oooooh!! looks delicious!!! Happy belated!!! Go all out and paint the town RED!!!

check my blog at - http://wonderlandcloset.blogspot.com/

Fetamy John said...

Happy buddy 21th time.. :)
Just Dance – Lady Gaga is good but i like I LOVE DANCE
designer sunglasses

tisanjosh said...

Marie Stopes gradually built up a small network of clinics that were initially very successful, but by the early 1970s were in financial difficulties.
Polarised sunglasses