What i look for in a guy is this: dork appeal, thick black rimmed glasses, brown hair, maybe some scruff, a "good nose", cool clothes, and musical/artistic talent. Have I found this kind of a guy yet? no - but I have seen some. These guys on this weeks playlist are both hot and musically gifted - they could serenade me anytime they want! This happens to be one of my favorite playlists for obvious reasons.
1. To Be Alone With You – Sufjan Stevens
I know he is married with kids, but he is still hot!
2. Never Think – Rob Pattinson
3. Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
Lead singer Caleb Followill - has the dreamiest blue eyes ever!
4. Play The Part – Little Joy
Fabrizio Moretti was the drummer of The Strokes and Little Joy is his side project - oh yea i love Italian/Greek men!
5. Ask Her to Dance – Coconut Records
Jason Schwartzman is the singer of this indie project - also Marie's husband ;)
6. And Then You – Greg Laswell
7. I Stand Corrected – Vampire Weekend
Studious and cute!!!
8. Come Pick Me Up – Ryan Adams