Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kids At The Playground


Lets all feel like little kids again playing on the jungle gym, playing tag, and swinging on the swing set (as i photographed myself doing here). This weeks playlist will bring you back to childhood - playing with friends outside on a warm summer day, Popsicles melting on your hands, playing in the sprinklers.... Let's go back:
1. Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To
2. Tree Hugger - Juno Soundtrack
3. On Site - Psapp
4. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson
5. Wishful Thinking - The Ditty Bops
6. Anyone Else But You - The Moldy Peaches
7. Upside Down - Jack Johnson
8. It's 5! - Architecture In Helsinki
9. Bunnyranch - Adam Green
10. Fur Soft As Fur - The Boy Least Likely To

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE BOY LEAST LIKELY TO! they're so quirky, cute, fun(ny), and charming, an oh so child-like, you're right!

Anonymous said...

this post reminds me of the mgmt song, kids.

la petite fashionista said...

i miss those carefree summer days. i tell my younger sister to enjoy them while she cans until she has to "grow up" & get a job haha
<3

Sam said...

great playlist! I love the moldy peaches.

taffy. said...

i love your shoes!

the.luxe.interim said...

I adore your shoes! Awesome playlist, by the way :)

jess said...

Those are such great songs

Golden Calf said...

I used to have those shoes in red! gotta love jellies. You've never had a bad playlist, and thanks to you I've been listening to Coconut Records all summer!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love playgrounds. I was swinging the other day while talking to my sister on the phone!

Nicola said...

great photo to go with the play list! i love love Kimya Dawson, her songs always make me smile :)

Couture Carrie said...

I think I'm going to have to go swing on the swings now!!

Style Spot said...

I love the theme of your photograph, playgrounds are so much fun even when you're not a kid anymore.

and I get such a warm feeling when I listen to Upside Down. It's one of those perfect summer songs!

x

Sydney said...

the whole juno soundtrack is a happy soundtrack.

except sea of love.

it's such a nice song, but it's my sad song that i listen to when i'm feeling you know, 'emotional' hahaha

Madame Dior said...

your shoes are too cute

Jaclyn Johnson said...

I love the boy least likely to saw them perform in london! so cute!