Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Postcards From The Provence


lavender




all the poppies





:( this is the last batch of my scenic pictures.
I cant believe I was there a month ago, it feels like yesterday. Overall my parents and I took over 4,000 pictures and drove 2,000 miles. I savored every moment of it because who knows when I will ever go on a trip like that again. If any of you are going to these places Ive posted feel free to ask me questions - I will be more than happy to answer!

I'll be posting what I got there and food pictures later on! Au Revoir

16 comments:

..... said...

france is such a good and lovely country !!

Diana Coronado said...

Ohh the blue onee !! the blue one !!

Always In Style said...

What fantastic photos...I know how you feel, I just returned from Sicily and it was so difficult to leave - it's paradise!

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

wooow you took those pictures?! they are amazing!! the field with flowers is beautiful

yiqin; said...

The poppies look amazing!

Chantelle said...

these are fantastic
and i have a question
How is monaco? And how expensive loco is it there? I really want to check it out for a day or so because I'll be in Southern France for a large portion of my trip.

Ashleigh said...

Great pics!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Pretty! I love the poppies and the blue shutters.

L.I.N said...

this place is so dreamy.

s.i. michaels said...

I could seriously drool over these shots.

InWonderland said...

soo beautiful!
i love the water wheel!

Anonymous said...

wow these are beautiful!

Nicole Then said...

so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely postcards!

Unknown said...

All of your traveling pictures are gorgeous. These ones from France with the red poppies remind me of the film Atonement.

Couture Carrie said...

That blue door pic is incredible!!