Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh Baby It's Rainin'

I'm back and ready to deliver this weeks be-lated playlist. The only time I like rain (and only a little bit) is in the summer. I love getting caught in those unexpected storms and dancing in the rain. These summer storms and the recent additions of cute outerwear serve as the inspiration for this weeks Top 10 songs (with items to go with each):

1. Right As Rain - ADELE

Umbrellas, fredflare.com

2. California Rain - Madeleine Peyroux

earrings, fredflare.com

3. Early Mornin' Rain - Peter, Paul & Mary

raincoat, Kate Spade

4. Rain - Priscilla Ahn
rain boots, Nordstrom

5. Umbrella - Marie Digby

umbrella, Rihanna's collection at totes.com

6. Let It Rain - Tilly And The Wall

umbrella, Urban Outfitters

7. Rain City - Turin Brakes
necklace, modcloth.com

8. You're The Storm - The Cardigans

umbrella, fredflare.com
9. Rain King - Counting Crows
rain boots, Kate Spade

10. Storm In A Teacup - Red Hot Chili Peppers
necklace, girlprops.com

13 comments:

WendyB said...

Those Fred Flare earrings are kawaii!

thetinylittlegirl said...

i've always wanted one of those clear birdcage umbrellas!

In Yr Fshn said...

Those little people umbrellas are adorable. This post is very right now for me as I waiting for the heavens to break open in these parts.

Anonymous said...

oo love adele & those fred flare umbrellas are adorable, plus love love love the rain necklace, need it now!

meliindaa. said...

you have cool playlists.

i want a cute little umbrella! I've wanted one since fall, but it's summer now and I still havent found the perfect umbrella!

The Beauty Mum said...

*Sigh*, wish we had Fred Flare here...

Unknown said...

Great taste in music.

Is there anyway I can contact you besides this blog? Do you have a myspace or anything?

You are by far one of the coolest girls I'm come across. You are so creative and crafty, I love it!

I love looking at all of your party decorations, foods, travel pictures, and playlists.

Golden Calf said...

That necklace is my complete favorite, it reminds me of the girl in the Morton Salt ads.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Fun post! I'm dying for an awesome umbrella...

Luna said...

I love umbrellas! And I have the see-through one, yay. : )

Btw, you made me want to have a Marie Antoinette-themed birthday party. Hehe :D

Kimberley said...

I love fred flare! ha ha
Great stuff


-SLCsocialite

Diana Coronado said...

Luv ur blog, and the Adele unmbrellas are really original.

Romeika said...

What a lovely necklace. Love your pictures up there, very pretty landscapes!