Friday, June 6, 2008

It's A Summer Day...

Summer has finally set in for me. The Tuesday after the weekend I graduated I left 2 weeks for Italy so I have been on the go go go. Now that I'm back, I'm all relaxed and lazy again - like summers are supposed to be like. But I can only recoup for a few days because next week I will be painting a mural half the day and babysitting the last half, but nothing like 2 jobs in one week :) anyways here is the weeks play list, all songs with a very summery feel to it:

1. Summer Day - Coconut Records
2. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She & Him
3. Wash In The Rain - The Bees
4. We Get On - Kate Nash
5. A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
6. Summer Sun - Koop
7. Anecdote - Ambulance Ltd
8. Seems Fine Shuffle - The Concretes
9. Summertime - Josh Rouse
10. Seaside - The Kooks

HAPPY SUMMER!

1 comment:

Casey Lewis said...

Vampire Weekend! Josh Rouse! Coconut Records! The Kooks!

Aw, this might be my favorite Modern Marie playlist yet!