Saturday, May 26, 2007

SUMMA IS HEA!

Pearls = Oysters= Salt Water= Beach= Summer
Wow long relation, but yes it summer for me!!! Finals sucked, and Ive had no sleep all week, but I'm ECSTATIC for now its summer! This means: fireflies, smoothies, frolicking in fields, sundresses, jellies, strawberries, pools, and traveling, don't I make it sound so poetic? haha WOW am I happy.. yea.. OK so! This also means a lot more posts as I will have no school, plays or much dance this summer. I still need to make my Summer to do list (yes I'm such a dork) full of books to read and things to make and buy!! - I'll post that soon, but until then here is my songs of Summer playlist:

1. Nice Day - Persephone's Bees
2. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
3. 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - Simon and Garfunkel
4. 1234 - Feist
5. Sundress - Ben Kweller
6. Eighties Fan - Camera Obscura
7. Cartwheels - The Reindeer Section
8. Tricycle - Psapp
9. Til the End of Time - Little Miss Sunshine Soundtrack
10. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes




These are some seashell creatures I made a few summers ago. Just glue shells and beads together to make fish, giraffes, and turkeys. Tacky I know, yet fun!
Happy Summer!

No comments: