Monday, May 7, 2007

Seventeen Magazine Party

My 18th birthday is Saturday, my party is Friday. Its a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. I'm uber excited! Ill post the pics this weekend. Anyways here are some pics of my birthday party last year, it was a Seventeen magazine theme:











I couldn't find pictures of everything i did, but these are the main ones. the invitation was me on the cover of Seventeen Magazine with all the party details as the captions. I made a rice crispy cake. The "flowers" are really present bows glued back to back with sparkly pipe cleaner in between. I put them in vases with colorful clear pony beads in it. Their favor was those cds, candy, and a magnet of them on the cover of a mini Seventeen magazine. All the headlines had to do with them. It was a fun party!

No comments: