Saturday, March 10, 2007

YO yO Yo!

Feeling pretty GHETTOFABULOUS!!!! haha. yea. anyways! This is a boombox cookie - I made them for my whole dance team. This year was like year of the boombox for us - I drew an old school boombox for our sweatshirt and i made our lockers look like boomboxes. I think next year will be year of the turntable.... Here is my ghettofabulous playlist:

1. Idlewild Blue - Outkast
2. Cellphones Dead - Beck (3rd time on the list)
3. We Dance Alone - Beck
4. My Chrome - Big Boi
5. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
6. Kids with Guns - Gorillaz
7. Yummy - Gwen Stefani
8. Knock E'm Out - Lily Allen
9. Morris Brown - Outkast
10. Can I Have it Like That? - Pharrell w/ Gwen Stefani

I think Ii have more of an alternative hip hop taste in music. I'm not really into those silly hard core rappers.

OHHHH and you must check out the new Peter Bjorn and John CD - its amazing (especially Young Folks)

No comments: