Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring is in the Air

As cheesy as this title is, its true. Its finally warm. But enough about the weather (people only talk about the weather when there's nothing else to talk about). Next weekend I'm going spring shopping - I'm getting my to get list together. Like the photo? i took it (brag). Anyways, here is my top 10 list this week, with a spring theme:

1. Change in the Weather - The Concretes
2. Sunrise - Norah Jones
3. Tout Doucement - Feist
4. Complainte de la Butte - Rufus Wainwright
5. Sundress - Ben Kweller
6. At the Zoo - Simon and Garfunkel
7. Pull Things Up - Inara George
8. Nightingale - Norah Jones
9. Dawn - Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack
10. Daisychains (demo) - Youth Group

I also got the Amy Winehouse CD - soulful, vintagey = REALLY GOOD!

No comments: