Monday, July 6, 2009
This is a tag that was going around the blogging world. Here is my version:
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Googled pictures of "The Continuing And Lamentable Saga Of The Suicide Brothers". Its a short film starring Keira Knightly as a fairy godmother of her real life boyfriend Rupert Friend. that is her above in the picture....it looks so whimsical - I really want to see this!
2. Made a smoothie
3. Made my mom a birthday cake with candy sushi on it (pictures to come)
4. Commented on other's blogs
5. Went for a walk
6. Went over to my boss' house where I am house/pet sitting, where the dog hates my guts and would only bark and growl at me.
7. Talked to my friend about finding Harry Potter tickets
8. Listened to some Jenny Lewis
8 Things I Wish I could do (& will do!)
1. Go to Europe this summer.... anywhere really
2. Play the guitar
3. Not get sunburned
4. Own my own business of some sort
6. Be better with dogs
7. Go to Bonnaroo or some other great music festival
8. Go on a mission trip
8 Things I watched recently
1. Away We Go - it is sooo incredibly good and has my lover J. Kras in it!
2. The Proposal - surprisingly funny!
3. Superbad - I finally watched it on TV the other night
4. The Sneezing Panda!!!!! HAHAHA
5. The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Bravo is my summer guilty pleasure)
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Kathy Griffin
8. SUMMER HEIGHTS HIGH!!!! on youtube possibly the funniest show EVER!!! just watch all the clips!
8 Things I Love
1. My family and friends DUH!
3. My summer job
4. My minor in college: Theatre
5. Planning parties
6. Summer dresses (people think I don't own pants)
8. No school work
BLOGGER'S CHOICE!!!!! If you have been wanting that "perfect" themed playlist to suit your needs, comment and tell me what kind of playlist you would like to see as next week's Weekly Top 10 Songs. If I have the songs and inspiration, you might just get chosen and the playlist would be dedicated to you. If I have already done a playlist like that, I will dedicate a former post to you:)