Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LoveSongs







Albums made for Valentines Day - for girls in a relationship and for all the Single Ladies! Love, Lust, Heatbreak, and Lonliness, they tap into all your emotions:
  • Paris, Je T'aime Soundtrack
  • Feist Let It Die
  • Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins Rabbit Fur Coat
  • All of the Slow Club EPs
  • Norah Jones Not Too Late
  • Sweetheart, Indie Artists remaking old and recent love songs, found at Starbucks and itunes only
  • Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
  • Adele 19
  • The Bird and The Bee One Too Many Hearts EP
  • Amy Winehouse Frank
  • Leona Naess Leona Naess
  • anything by Ella Fitzgerald

Can you think of any "Valentine's Day" Albums?

15 comments:

copperoranges said...

i really adore the song "first love" by adele. i think it's my favorite track.

jayne said...

wow they really are complete, love rabbit fur coat

Mon Chér said...

what a lovely collection <3

Molly Gray // Flavia M. said...

Great choices! I really don't know.. maybe the last Leona Lewis album or the Scarlette Johansson one is pretty cool too.

The Clothes Horse said...

You know, the covers are really romantic too.

The Clothes Horse said...

By "covers" I mean album art...I don't think that was clear. :)

la petite fashionista said...

YAY. i needed a Valentine's Day playlist. Preferably upbeat ones that won't make me sad about being single yet again on the most romantic holiday of the year haha

Stephanie said...

I bought the Sweetheart cd the other day and I really like it. I have to admit I like Katy Perry's version of Black & Gold.
Makes me want to make mix-cds for Valentines day for my friends.

Sunniva said...

A really great selection! I love the Paris, Je T'aime soundtrack <3 xxx

She's Dressing Up said...

Ahh I love Paris, Je T'aime! Lovely suggestions, I will certainly listen to one of these albums on Vday!

Erika said...

I'm with The Clothes Horse - the album covers are just as romantic as the albums!

Ashley said...

awe this is so cute, i love you for making a valentines list! I love The Bird And The Bee especially.

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

slow club= love!
:)

Fashlynable said...

Be Ok, the album from Ingrid Michaelson, is absolutely chock full of love songs. They are constantly on my iPod :].

intan bercerita said...

i love feist and norah jones very much , lol =D