Kind of been obsessed with florals, actual flowers, and well just spring in general lately. So to go with my mood (?) this post is a reflection of all things flowery.
This is a cake I made last week for my mom's friend 50th surprise party. The flowers are real and edible, I also sugared them to give them a little sparkle.
Here is the week's playlist very springy, sunny, happy, walking through a garden like - AND all the names of the songs are things you would find in a garden too:
1. Gatekeeper - Feist
2. Sunbeams - The Concretes
3. The Flowers - Regina Spektor
4. Butterfly - Katie Herzig
5. Birds and the Bees - The Bird and The Bee
6. Another Rainy Day - Corinne Bailey Rae
7. Walnut Tree - Keane
8. Cocoon - Jack Johnson
9. Asleep on a Sunbeam - Belle and Sebastian
10. The Garden You Planted - Sea Wolf