Saturday, March 29, 2008
So the reason for my serious lack of posts is because I have a lead in a musical called "The Pajama Game". Rehearsals ran until 8 and I had them on the weekends too. But finally all our hard work has paid off! We had our show Thursday, Friday, and tonight. It's so much fun, but very exhausting! Anyways above is our T-shirt and program design that I drew and below is how it looked on the shirts.
The play was an old Dorris Day movie and has been on Broadway. You might of heard that song before called "Steam Heat"? It takes place in the 50's, so of course the costumes are awesome lol! I usually don't like my costumes in plays, but I'm in love with all of them in this play- shirt dresses, full skirts, pencil skirts, a Mrs. cleaver hair do, etc. so this week's playlist has a sort of 50's sound to it:
1. Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me - The Pipettes
2. My Boyfriends Back - The Raveonettes
3. Sisters - The Puppini Sisters
4. You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
5. I Love How You Love Me - Camera Obscura
6. Pennies From Heaven - Louis Prima
7. Old Cape Cod - Patti Page
8. Tea For Two - Pink Martini
9. Happy Feet - Shall We Dance Soundtrack
10. You Belong To Me - Tori Amos
**starting Monday I'll finally be posting more than once a week - I'm excited!