Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Pajama Game


So the reason for my serious lack of posts is because I have a lead in a musical called "The Pajama Game". Rehearsals ran until 8 and I had them on the weekends too. But finally all our hard work has paid off! We had our show Thursday, Friday, and tonight. It's so much fun, but very exhausting! Anyways above is our T-shirt and program design that I drew and below is how it looked on the shirts.

The play was an old Dorris Day movie and has been on Broadway. You might of heard that song before called "Steam Heat"? It takes place in the 50's, so of course the costumes are awesome lol! I usually don't like my costumes in plays, but I'm in love with all of them in this play- shirt dresses, full skirts, pencil skirts, a Mrs. cleaver hair do, etc. so this week's playlist has a sort of 50's sound to it:

1. Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me - The Pipettes
2. My Boyfriends Back - The Raveonettes
3. Sisters - The Puppini Sisters
4. You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
5. I Love How You Love Me - Camera Obscura
6. Pennies From Heaven - Louis Prima
7. Old Cape Cod - Patti Page
8. Tea For Two - Pink Martini
9. Happy Feet - Shall We Dance Soundtrack
10. You Belong To Me - Tori Amos

**starting Monday I'll finally be posting more than once a week - I'm excited!

15 comments:

alluretone said...

oo nice :) btw, referring to the previous post, the pictures are ace. i just love the sunshine and the beautiful flowers and the tree, i just want it to be warm and summery already!

Belle said...

Cute logo. Congrats on the part in the play. I know play week is really tiring.

copperoranges said...

break a leg!

SICK. said...

ooh, congratulations !

ps i love frank sinatra.


x.
jessica

The Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, I have totally seen this with Doris Day...

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Candice said...

the pajama game
its the game we play..

no way i was in the pajama game too
in the 7th grade that is

jayne said...

wow! the lead! i'm surprised you had any time to post! cute t-shirts! can you post cotumes maybe? cute retro playlist btw

pretty flower photos in the post below :)

In Yr Fshn said...

Congrats! I love that movie so very much and the design looks great!

Ana said...

The play looks so cute. My class is doing Damn Yankees right now. I have no on stage talents so I'm doing costumes and program design.

Tru said...

can't wait for more posts and nifty shirt

SKYLA said...

wow, i love your drawings for the program and tshirt! Hope it went well!

la petite fashionista said...

great work designing the logo! you are so lucky to already have some work in your portfolio
xoxo

Sam said...

thanks!
i really love your t-shirt design!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影