Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weekly Top 10 Songs!

Songs to go with almost each day of the week:

1. Sunny Sunday - Leona Naess
2. Sunday Night is Fair - French Kiss
3. Tuesday Morning - Michelle Branch
4. Tuesday - Telepopmusik
5. Waiting For Wednesday - Lisa Loeb
6. How Can It Be - Forever Thursday
7. Friday Night - Lily Allen
8. Saturday Morning - Eels
9. Saturday Night - Kaiser Chiefs
10. (Looking For) The Heart of Saturday Night - Madeleline Peyroux

Sorry for the spaced out posts lately - I will get better about it, I promise!

5 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love her influence on these collections, stunning.

Ana said...

haha wow. its cool to find someone who knows the same music as me.

Avenue George said...

Love your blog!
Stunning and beautiful images in this post!

I have put your blog on my other blog list.

You have great taste.
My blog used to be called Let Them Eat Cake, but I discovered a fashion magazine called that.

Your blog is very interesting as it is very eclectic x

WendyB said...

You need "Monday, Monday" by the Mamas & Papas :-)

brittany said...

Or Manic Monday by Belinda Carlisle