Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bullseye!



Let me just state first that I love Target and go there religiously (@ least 2 times a week)... mostly because its waling distance from my school. I get my little coke icee and browse through the dollar section, clothes, yada yada yada. I like to be ahead of the game and see what designers going to do the next Go International line by checking online regularly. I was thrilled to see Libertine's line for the fabulous store. The items are kinda twisted preppy (skulls on a pink argyle vest, bats flying all over the clothes) - I love it! The Teen Vogue August article made me like it even more! All the clothes are good because they can be summery but ease perfectly into the fall. I will be there this Sunday when they unveil the collection (August 15th), cash in hand!..... I'm loving that striped shirt dress.

to see more of the collection, click the link:

***the two posts below are some pictures of future Go International lines (debuting sometime in this fall) - gotta be ahead of the game :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the 3rd and 1st one :D

thx for the comment/s - your friend will be back home dont worry
hehe

peace and enjoy summer

Katherine said...

Hey, thanks. The Nicole Richie hair cut idea was great thanks I think I might just do that. And I love your blog! Expecually the D.I.Y stuff, very cool.

Ana said...

hm i like it..twisted preppy but the erin feather whatever one is my favorite so far. i love the girly dresses.
<3ana

Karen said...

I love the black dress with open detail on the far left. There's a better picture in TV and it reminds me of a dress another blogger I read got at Zara! I can't wait, if only I had more chances to go down to Target!

Kat said...

Wow, I really like your blog, it's really original:-) Thanks for checking out mine too! I'll defo add it to my blog!

la petite fashionista said...

i'm quite the target fan myself haha, especially the go international collections. i think i'm most anxious for erin featherson's (I LOVE heart motifs!) & you're so right the hills and audrey do make for the best medicine. thank you for the get well wishes!

xoxo