Monday, July 5, 2010

The Charging Sky

{these pictures are from last 4th of July because this year's kinda sucked...i guess its the recession?}

I meant to post yesterday, but I just got finished transferring all my photos, itunes and documents into my new computer, which is time-consuming to say the least. Any who here is my 4th of July playlist. Its very Americana, borderline country music - in an indie sort of way. Happy Day July 5th lol!

1. The Box – Johnny Flynn

2. Long Way Home – Mates of State

3. A Burden – Horse Feathers

4. The Charging Sky – Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins

5. Just Traveling Though – The Thrills

6. Easy – Deer Tick

7. Got Me – She & Him

8. Leap – The Cave Singers

9. Lonely Goat - Angus and Julia Stone

10. Flame - Buxton


What did y'all do for the 4th - American readers? I celebrated with my best friends and our families :)

4 comments:

tess said...

I love horsefeathers!

and your firework photos turned out really well

Lexie said...

i'm a big fan of alt country music ... i need to check some of these artists out!

chelsea rebecca said...

these pictures are gorgeous!
i'm such a sucker for fireworks! they are just so wonderful!

My Owl Barn said...

I stayed home and cooked a vegetarian meal. Sounds boring, right? But, I really needed a break.