Monday, June 7, 2010

Napa Valley

Napa and Sonoma Valley was my favorite part of my NorCal trip. Vineyard after vineyard, the scenery and landscape was absolutely beautiful! It reminded me a lot of Tuscany, which I think that's why I loved it so much. We did some wine tastings at Hop Kiln Winery and a few others. During these tastings I discovered that I really do like red wine much much more than white. Sort of odd for a beginner wine consumer I suppose, but oh well - at least red is better for you :)

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

wow. wow. wow. napa valley looks absolutely picture perfect!

Cassidy said...

you know i live in california and i don't think i've ever been to napa valley ; maybe because i'm too young to drink haha . i must go sometime though , it looks beautiful !

Thelma said...

yep, I definately need to go here! It's gorgeous!

Bredesdottir said...

Wow, what a beautiful place :)

Lindsay said...

These pictures are absolutely stunning! Unfortunately, I've never ventured outside of the Southeast, but these pictures are convincing me to do otherwise :)

Lexie said...

these look like straight out of a brochure! GORGEOUS snapshots, lml!

i'm still stuck on white wine spritzers, hahaha. i am so not a sophisticated drinker!