Sunday, December 20, 2009

Come On Santa!

More Christmasy songs and items:

1. Christmas is Coming Soon - Blitzen Trapper



2. Joy To The World – Sufjan Stevens


3. Come On Santa – The Raveonettes



4. We’re Goin’ to the Country! – Sufjan Stevens


5. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Mariah Carey



6. Winter – The Dodos


7. Holly Jolly Christmas – The Format



8. When The Leaves – Ingrid Michaelson


9. Winter White – A Fine Frenzy



10. Icicles – Let’s Go Sailing


Where to buy:
#1: cupcake toppers, Layer Cake Shop
#2-8: fredflare.com
#9: Fendi
#10: CD, itunes and amazon.com

11 comments:

jayne said...

love that cute sweatshirt and the beret!

Erika said...

The Raveonettes Come On Santa...love, love, love!! Ooh, those little cake toppers are tres adorable - I want!! :)

Lexie said...

of course number nine is fendi .... lol

la petite fashionista said...

ohmygosh how bad do i want that tie on santa beard haha. it would be so amazing for photo ops!

Thelma said...

I love that green coat. Green is a great color!

Abbie said...

LOVE the Fendi dress. It reminds me of jellyfish and flowers and mushrooms all at once! I want it! Also, love Sufjan, as well as the rest of the songs! xx A

LAUREN said...

I love the album art of the CD! My mom was commenting on how fabulously well designed album covers are today, compared to those back in her teenage years!

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

I love that smiley face sweatshirt--there's a sad face on the reverse, no? ;)

Danielle said...

I love those cake toppers! SO cute!!

www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Hehe I like the santa beard!

Chelsea said...

love that little skirt!