Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks

In honor of Thanksgiving, songs about family and friends:
.
1. Everybody Eats When They Come to My House – Cab Calloway
2. I Am Part Of A Large Family – Great Lake Swimmers
3. Chosen Family – Leona Naess
4. Sons and Daughters – The Decemberists
5. Oh Sister – Andrew Bird
6. Forever My Friend – Ray LaMontagne
7. Brothers On A Hotel Bed – Death Cab for Cutie
8. Young Friend – Brooke Waggoner
9. Stars and Sons – Broken Social Scene
10. Sister Kate – The Ditty Bops
.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

6 comments:

erika sorocco said...

The Ditty Bops! I thought I was one of the only people who knew they existed. Love this playlist.

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Frock Around the Clock said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish we had it in the UK - we need another excuse to over eat I think :) x

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Lexie said...

what a beautiful thank you card!

happy thanks giving mm!

la petite fashionista said...

yes! the perfect thanksgiving playlist! i hope yours was lovely <3

The Liberty Belle said...

What a great list! Might I suggest 'We Are Family' and 'It's A Family Affair?' How about 'Grandma's Hands?'

Family, food, and good music just seem to go together. I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with the blessings of each.