Sorry, I thought I would post more this week because I am on spring break at home, but I have actually been tres busy. I guess I should have taken the week off from blogging - I think we all need that sometimes, don't you think? Well I guess I am going to take the weekend off hehe...
Here is the week's playlist, all songs concerning eyes. When I doodle on the margins in my notebooks, its always eyes. Creepy, if a stranger saw my notebook with eyeballs all over it.... Click here to see what your doodles mean. I will have to scan in my eye drawings sometime...
1. Open Your Eyes – Snow Patrol
2. Crayola Doesn’t Make a Color For Your Eyes – Kristin Andreassen
3. Behind Your Eyes – Jon Foreman
4. Sad Eyes – Bat For Lashes
5. In My Own Eyes – Brandi Carlile
6. Mind’s Eye – Josh Ritter
7. Dirty Eyes – The Raveonettes
8. Shut Your Eyes – Shout Out Louds
9. Sad Eyes – Josh Rouse
10. Shut Your Eyes – Snow Patrol