Saturday, February 17, 2007

Prom Option #1: Breakfast @ Tiffanys

Well first I need a date, but it is time to go dress shopping. I HATE all what's out there at the malls - all that slinky/cheap/scrunched/tacky crap. It's going to be a long process to find the perfect dress - IF I go. I really want to find a vintage dress because I don't want to look back and laugh at what I wore. If a vintage dress has stood the test of time so far, then I think it will for many decades to come.

Dress- Anthropologie
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace and Bracelet - Marie Antoinette Collection @ the Lourve Museum gift shop (I fell in love with it when I saw it, but didn't buy it) http://www.museesdefrance.com/recherche/produits/?words=marie
Purse - vintage Chanel
Sunglasses - Fred Flare
Ring - gojane.com
Espresso Cup - Crate and Barrel

**** click on image to get a larger picture!!!!

No comments: