Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weekly Top 10 Songs!

So, this week has been sooo crazy: play practice everyday and dance team @ the same time AND I'm teaching a dance - oh it was fun! I've felt soooo queasy this whole week. The only thing that gets me through is listening to music. Lucky and Ironically I've recieved 9 mixed cds this week alone. I haven't had much time to listen to all the songs get but here are my favorites so far!

1. The Special Two - Missy Higgins
2. 78% h20 - Ani DiFranco
3. Feeling Good - Michael Buble
4. Tic Tac - Elisa
5. The Waves- Joydrop
6. Night of the Dancing Flame - Roisin Murphy
7. Happy Phantom - Tori Amos
8. California (Demo version) - Phantom Planet
9. Minors into Fire - SunGodSuns and Bus Driver
10. Sometimes Wanna Die - Lamb

snaps for free cds!!!!!

No comments: